- To promote excellence in education for a vibrant and inclusive society through knowledge creation and dissemination
- To impart quality education to meet national and global challenges.
- To blend theoretical knowledge with practical skills.
- To encourage the faculty to pursue academic excellence through high quality research and publications.
- To provide access to all sections of society to pursue higher education.
- To promote the use of new technologies in teaching and research.
- To inculcate right values among students while encouraging competitiveness.
- To promote leadership qualities among students.
- To produce socially sensitive citizens.
- To contribute to nation building.
- To hasten the process of creating a knowledge society.
Magadh University has covered a long eventful journey since its inception in the year 1962. It is extremely fortunate and blessed to be located at Bodh-Gaya, where Lord Buddha got enlightenment. This was possible because of the
150 teachers work in the university departments and more than 2000 teachers are posted in constituent colleges.
Constituent CollegesThe Magadh University Bodh Gaya Bihar has 44 constituent colleges to provide education at Bachelors Degree in different study streams. A list of these colleges is given below.
1. A.M. College, Gaya
2. A.N.S College, Nabinagar
3. A.N. College, Patna